Mint Double Chocolate Chip Protein Bar
We have another recipe for all our protein lovers. Check out this melt in your mouth Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar made by Sam Briden.
- 15g cellucor molten choc whey (just under half scoop)
- 1 Tbsp (6g) almond flour
- 1 Tbsp (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp splenda
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp (15g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 1 tsp (5g) salted butter, softened or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp mint extract (optional)
- 1/2-1 tsp almond milk (or as needed)
- 1 tsp (5g) sugar free chocolate chips (more if desired!)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a microwavable bowl with oil and pour in VitaFiber® IMO Syrup
- Microwave for 30 seconds then immediately stir in extracts and butter until melted.
- While stirring, add the dry ingredients
- Keep stirring until a dry, crumbly dough has formed.
- Use your hands to make the mixture into a bar shape, add almond milk if needed (BUT ONLY enough to get it to stick together, you want the bar as dry as possible, trust me!
- Place on saran wrap and form into a bar shape, press-in chocolate chips and cover with saran wrap.
- Freeze for at least 10 mins and remove the bar for 5 mins before eating. Enjoy!
- Store bars in the freezer or fridge for best results.