Skip to content
- 2 cups (500g) tomatoes
- 2 cloves (8g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion (100g) chopped>
- 1/2 cup (150g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 4 Tbsp (30g) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (20g) chili powder
- 3 Tbsp (30g) soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (3g) tabasco sauce
- 3 Tbsp (50g) tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp (10g) Worchestershire sauce
- vegetable oil, enough to sauté garlic and onions
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent, do not brown.
- Add chili powder and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, VitaFiber® IMO, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, tabasco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes and strain.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection