Skip to content
- 1/4 cup (30 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (8 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) baking powder
- 3 tablespoon (40 g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/8 (1 g) teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp (70 g) milk
- 2 tablespoon (25 g) vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
- Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. We use a 14-ounce mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
- Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows).
- Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection