Skip to content
- 1⁄2 cup (75 g) cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 (180 g) cups flour
- 1 cup (140 g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1 tbsp (15 g) baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp (3.5 g) salt
- 1⁄3 (75 g) cup oil
- 3 tbsp (40 g) melted butter
- 2 tbsp (25 g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups (280 g) milk
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, VitaFiber® IMO powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the oil, melted butter, VitaFiber® IMO syrup, eggs, and milk.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection