Skip to content
- 1/2 cup (98g) flour, all purpose or cup for cup
- 1/4 cup (86g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp (3g) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) salt
- 4 Tbsp (24g) coconut, shredded
- 3 tTbsp (39g) raisins
- 1/2 medium (39g) carrot, shredded
- 1 apple (49g), shredded
- 3 Tbsp (39g) pineapple, chopped
- 3 Tbsp (20g) walnut pieces
- 1 egg (56g)
- 1/4 cup (51ml) oil, canola
- 1/2 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- Rolled Oats, enough to lightly sprinkle on top of muffins
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners and lightly spray with vegetable oil.
- Sift flour, VitaFiber® IMO powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the coconut, raisins, carrots, apples, pineapples, and walnuts. Stir to combine.
- Combine the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Blend the dry ingredients with the egg mixture until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins. Tap to release any air bubbles.
- Sprinkle muffins with rolled oats.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection