Skip to content
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (1.5g) ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1g) garlic powder
- 5 Tbsp (50g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 2 Tbsp (40g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp (11g) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60g) cold water
- Mix all ingredients except for the cornstarch and the 1/4 cup of cold water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add water if consistency is too thick.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection